Packets went home today. I can’t say enough about how fantastic our chorus students are every single year about raising money for our program, and I know it will be more of the same this year!
GOAL PER STUDENT: 10 ITEMS (can be through brochure and/or online)
CHORUS FUNDRAISER TURN-IN DATES: SEPTEMBER 7 AND 8
DELIVERY: FIRST OR SECOND WEEK OF OCTOBER (EXACT DATE TBA)
We are using a NEW COMPANY this year! Here’s what you need to know:
- We will still have the traditional cookie dough/cheesecake/food brochure
- There is an online store with over 1500 items to choose from! Items can be shipped anywhere in the US
- The online store is gaschoolstore.com. Click SHOP, enter our school code 4942637, enter the name of the student you’re shopping for (so the profits go to the correct music program), and shop away!
- Click here for the Chorus Fundraiser letter, which includes a projected breakdown of the chorus program budget for 2017-2018. The money goes right back to your children!
- DONATIONS are always welcome! Unlike the fundraiser where we only see a portion of the profit, with a donation the chorus program gets 100%! This is a fantastic option if you don’t want to sell, or if people you speak with don’t want items but would still like to help!