A few final reminders:
- bring a case of water
- luggage drop off is in the theatre Thursday morning 8-9AM
- students come to chorus room at 11AM with backpacks
- students will eat lunch–bag lunch or school lunch–in the chorus room
- dinner Thursday and lunch Sunday are NOW PROVIDED. So, a student could hypothetically bring $0 on the trip and be completely good to go. FYI.
- get excited!!!!
Here is the packing list once again:
- ONE labeled luggage that can fit under bus or in top compartment
- MUST bring concert attire (dress/shirt/pants/cummerbund/bowtie, black dress shoes)–in a labeled bag/garment bag
- MUST bring 2 DMS Chorus Trip shirts (will receive in class next week)
- MUST bring a case of water, to be stored under the bus
- Shirts for the non-chorus-shirt days
- Comfortable pants (would bring 1 pair of shorts/capris and 1 pair of long pants)
- Jacket or hoodie for bus/hotel/colder weather
- Good walking shoes
- Socks (hotels can be cold!)
- Water bottle
- Small bag or badge-holder for bus and/or to carry around park (waterproof is preferable)
- Spending money for souvenirs
- Any school make-up work you want to complete on the bus
- G or PG movies to watch on the bus
- If you plan on bringing a selfie stick…be aware those are strictly prohibited on rides at Busch Gardens
Remember that on all school-related trips you must follow dress code!