Monday, May 11
Complete your FINAL SRF assignment of the year (Sight-Singing Example #4)!!!
Tuesday, May 12
The last YOUTUBESday of the year calls for a special listening performance…YOURS! But this is not just any concert..we’re taking it back. Way back 🙂
Wednesday, May 13 – Friday, May 15
The rest of this week is your time to double-check that you’ve done everything you need to in order to finish the year strong! Here’s your end-of-year checklist:
- Have you written your letter to a future 6th grade chorus kid? Bring it with you to pick-up and drop it off in the chorus room or front office if I’m not there. Click here to view the assignment.
- Have you submitted all graded assignments? Check Synergy for any blanks or “N/A”‘s.
- Have you uploaded your recruitment video to Flipgrid? Click here to view this very special task.
- Have you checked out our awesome virtual chorus yearbook? Post a pic or video, write about a silly memory or favorite experience, or just upload a fun chorus or music meme! Click here to post or scroll through and see what’s already there.
- Have you set a reminder for our last Fri-HEYY Zoom this Friday at 1PM? It’s our last time as this chorus family! Click here for Zoom link details (scroll down a little).