THIS JUST IN: The fundraiser delivery date will be WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 25. All fundraiser items MUST be picked up that afternoon and evening.
7th and 8th Grade ONLY:
To get credit back on your score reading quiz, you must print out the page of sheet music below and label the same TEN items you were asked to label on your original quiz, then staple the two papers together. DUE THIS FRIDAY!
A few final reminders:
- bring a case of water
- luggage drop off is in the theatre Friday morning 8-9AM
- students come to chorus room at 11AM with backpacks
- students will eat lunch in the chorus room
- dinner Friday night is NOT included–this is the only meal/expense on your own; the food stop will depend on where we are in the trip, so if you are a picky eater or have food restrictions, make sure you have your own food/snacks just in case!
- get excited!!!!
As per request today, here is the packing list once again:
- ONE labeled luggage that can fit under bus or in top compartment
- MUST bring 2 DMS Chorus Orlando shirts
- MUST bring a case of water, to be stored under the bus
- Shirts for the non-chorus-shirt days
- Comfortable pants (would bring 1 pair of shorts/capris and 1 pair of long pants)
- Jacket or hoodie for bus/hotel/colder weather
- Good walking shoes
- Socks (hotels can be cold!)
- Water bottle
- Small bag or badge-holder for bus and/or to carry around park (waterproof is preferable)
- Spending money for souvenirs
- Any school make-up work you want to complete on the bus
- If you plan on bringing a selfie stick…be aware those are strictly prohibited on rides at Universal
Remember that on all school-related trips you must follow dress code!